More than 55 million people worldwide are living with dementia, a neurological disorder that robs them of their memory and costs the world $1.3 trillion a year, the World Health Organization (WHO) has ...
The new James Bond movie 'No Time To Die' on August 20 set a world premiere date for late September, despite speculation in the entertainment industry that the film's release might be delayed for a...
- 2 killed, dozens injured after earthquake in SW China
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake shakes Myanmar
- Sri Lanka's failure to support the UN could have far-reaching consequences
- Nalin De Silva resigned
- Montreal opens more clinics to curb hours-long lineups for COVID tests
- London Police investigate threats that tamper with student drinks
- US consumer price inflation shows signs of easing
- Ford to stop making cars in India
- South Africa's unemployment rate is now highest in the world
- Didi suspends UK launch plans amid China's crackdown on tech firms
- Volkswagen reins in production due to ongoing chip shortage
- Homeownership is becoming harder for US renters
- Inflation: US consumers prices keep climbing
- Facebook's Kustomer deal may hurt competition, EU regulators say